Soooo, now that it is officially feeling like Fall here in New York, I'm focused on coziness, Fall hues and preparing for the holidays. My Fall wishlist:
- A woody fragrance: while I adore woody scents all year around, this BYREDO fragrance is just Fall perfection. It is undeniably sexy with a touch of masculinity.
- A cozy blanket: these 100% virgin wool blankets are made by artisans in Portugal... they're soft and cozy, which makes them perfect for curling up on a chilly Fall afternoon or evening.
- Conversation-starting art piece: this is the item in the shop that I covet more than any other... when the lights hit the Snowy Egret, it is just magical!
- Matte monochrome dishes: these ceramics are handmade for BLACKBARN Shop in Catalonia. I love monochrome and I love matte - this is the best of both worlds at a price-point that works for everyday living.
- Military inspired coat: this Marni wool coat is a perfect non-black, navy or tan neutral. It can be worn over jeans with flats or with a dress and heels - your new go-to, wear everywhere outwear.
P.S. We received absolutely zero promotional incentive for the products in this post - they're just things I genuinely love / own!